The EESTEL Association was present at the 8th Internationnale Cybersecurity Forum on 25 and 26 January 2016 in Lille. As a member of the Scientific Committee of the FIC, EESTEL contributed to the process of reflection and exchanges to promote a European vision of cybersecurity. This year the 2016 edition FIC was interested in the data, their security and privacy. 8 axes structured the event:
– Data, digital processing fuel;
– The control of data, issue of sovereignty;
– Data, a threatened capital;
– Right and data;
– What data security strategy for companies?
– What technologies to secure data?
– Data and sectoral issues;
– Societal and Ethical Issues related to data.
To mark the event EESTEL 4 members were present on a stand in partnership with the CGPME and Cinov-IT:
LIC, Cryptosense, Ionosys and HTS Consulting Experts.
EESTEL also expanded its presence at the forum through the appointment of Cryptosense for « prize for innovative SMEs » and the television appearance of Eric Laurent Ricard on the subject « Forensic or E-discovery: how to deal with legal privilege & personal information? «