The EESTEL association, founded in 1998, gathers today 65 members and builds upon three core principles:
- A federated network of experts in secure transactions systems,
- A wide spectrum of business skills,
- A fully independent position.
The richness of the exchanges held during our meetings is based on a sharing of expertise and experience, between SMEs and experts, associate members and a user college, in charge of with feeding the reflections with the needs arising from the field.
The association is aiming at three major goals:
- Stimulating value-added exchanges between members
- Through debates and workshops during our monthly meetings
- Through a collaborative space on the Internet
- Disseminating collective intelligence
- Independent analyzis of the topicality of electronic transactions
- Active participation in public debates: CNNum, FrenchTech, H2020, etc.
- Valuing the expertise of EESTEL experts
- A wide range of technical training (NFC, HCE, Tokenisation, IoT, etc.)
- Organizing conferences on technological offers
- Referencing of the expertise of the members to the contractors
Our members have global and diverse skills:
- Technologies & card/mobile service architectures
- Technical, business and legal expertises
- Electronic payment, ticketing, e-Id, etc.
- Systems & transactions security
- Privacy, data protection