- EESTEL: a unique Expertise of the entire transactional chain
EESTEL is the Association of European Experts in E-Transactions Systems. It was born in 1998 from the Gathering of its Founding Members and from the Requirement from big Organisms to find Expertise and Experience within a wide and independent Judgment Structure. EESTEL contributes to promote and standardize the State of Art in E-Transactions.
EESTEL Experts have been leading important Development and Certification projects, in fields like E-Payment Systems, E-Ticketing, Dematerialization, E-identity, Smart Cards and Mobile Ecosystems …Their know-how is enhanced by efficient Tools and they operate worldwide.
EESTEL Legitimacy relies on the respect of its founding Principles:
- The excellence of a federated Network of E-Transactions Specialists, including Smartcard, Mobiles, Terminals, Networks, Transactions and Systems Security, and Acquisition, Issuing and Authorization Systems
- Complementary Specialties covering a large Spectrum: Service Architecture, Business Approach, Technologies and technical Architectures, Project Management, Testing, Approval, Certification
- A total independence from any financial or industrial Group.
EESTEL is currently gathering together 54 Members, representing more than 1,500 years of Expertise.
EESTEL is an active member of ISCAN.
- The services provided by EESTEL to its Members